Wednesdays highlights- 2/9/2020

 Hello here is today's fun fact: Saturn can float on water.

Today we started out with Hindi/Telugu, there we rehearsed for the evening celebration...I will tell you about Telugu day celebrations later. Then it was time for the interesting art class, Ms Nishi taught us about two more colour schemes they were rectangular and square colours. After that, we did a piece of art🎨 related to the colour schemes. Soon it was break-time I was very hungry.

     As soon as break we came back for Ms Nivedita's class. There we learnt about mental well-being with Ms Isabelle, we also learnt about the upstairs brain🧠 and downstairs brain🧠. Do you know that upstairs brain🧠 thinks before it acts and the downstairs brain🧠 thinks after it acts we got to learn this today! Next Ms Nivedita made us into groups of well-being, soon we found our self's setting the timings, the class was amazing. Then it was Telugu day celebration time almost everyone performed I have  a bunch of images:




See you tomorrow:)

sincerely

Yashvin

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tuesday Highlights 29 September

FRIDAY'S HIGHLIGHTS- 25/9/2020

Mondays highlights 07/09/2020