TUESDAY'S HILIGHTS- 22/9/2020
HELLO GUY'S HOW ARE YOU DOING?? SO LET'S START WITH THE NEW WORD Scrumptious
In the first class, we had Hindi, we read a book on a website, and then we made a story map. After that, we read to Ms. Sushmita our book and that was it in Hindi. Let's go to the next one.
Here we go to ms.Nivi..... In Ms Nivi's class we did an assessment on maths. Some of my friends found the assessment tricky!
Nest was music. In music we practised our notes. On google form each answer we gave correct we got 1 point. I got 1 wrong so I had 9/10 points.
Again it was Ms Nivi's class. We decided a surprise for the parents and in the class, we got into groups for the surprise and we had 1 or 2 mins for the class to end so mam said to meet up after school and plan.
See you all tomorrow!
Bye....
Thank you Ziyan for keeping us updated. Can’t wait to see the surprise that all you guys come up with.
ReplyDeleteVery good ziyan
ReplyDeleteYour narration is Scrumptuos ♥️! Can I use it in this context Ziyan ?
ReplyDeleteAmazing Ziyan . I am looking forward to the kids surprise.
ReplyDelete