Monday's highlights September 28

 Hello guys my name is Milan your New news Hawk. so I,am passionate about art so every day I will tell you guys about new kinds of art today I will tell you about abstract art.

In Hindi we read a book with our group members in breakout room. I am sharing the link for you:

In ICT we made a some slides about heath Well being. We could choose between google slide, Keynote and Seesaw.


In UOI  we learned about non-renewable things like coal, LPG and petrol and we learned about renewable things like wind, water and food. Today used a thinking  routine called East (excitement), South (Suggestion), North (Need to know), West (Worries). 

In Maths we described our 3D objects and found out the faces, edges and cones of each of the objects.


Bye for now see you tomorrow! 
  

  

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tuesday Highlights 29 September

FRIDAY'S HIGHLIGHTS- 25/9/2020

Mondays highlights 07/09/2020