MONDAY HIGHLIGHTS (14/09/20)

 

 Hey, guys, my name is Ziyan (Click here) and I am the new news hawk ๐Ÿฆ…!!!

Let me tell you something about myself. I am a coder and love words.  Every day I will tell something about coding๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿพ‍๐Ÿ’ป and new words ๐Ÿ“š.

Here is the first lesson: Coding Day 1  (Click the link)


So we started the day by attending the Hindi class, in the class, we did our Formative assessment.  The F.A  was about our friends assessing us on a  poster with a checklist.  After it, we decided who was going to talk on Hindi Divas.  Let us go to the next class.......

Here we are at  I.C.T๐Ÿ’ป !!. In ICT we were learning the impact of screentime and ways to reduce it. Oh! no Ms Nivi is calling us......๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿป‍๐Ÿซ

In Ms.Nivi's class, we learned how addition and subtraction are INVERSELY RELATED and learned how to Clarify if the answer is correct ✅.

Take care...

See you tomorrow!!

Note:

coding website (Click here)

 

 


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tuesday Highlights 29 September

FRIDAY'S HIGHLIGHTS- 25/9/2020

Mondays highlights 07/09/2020