Fridays Highlights-04-09-2020

 Hello here is today's fun fact: Did you know that the nearest star is about 40,208,000,000,000 km away!

Today we started with Hindi /Telugu. As everyone joined the link, we found our self's being praised for our confidence on the Telugu day celebrations. As the last person joined the link we moved on to discuss the task. Actually, the task was to create a story based on the Telugu idioms, not to forget we learnt the idioms by a YouTube video here it is:

OK, I am taking away your time, anyways let us talk about the next class...

The next class was... 'LIBRARY'!!! There Miss Veena explained about us the new online Library📙📗📘, there were many books I'll bet everyone loved it. Soon our discussion was over and we moved on to the task, which was "Make a mind map on the benefits of reading". We went to breakout rooms, I was in a group where nobody knew what a mind map was. I was happy to explain to them and we had a lot of time in our hands to finish the work. In the last minute as the breakout rooms were closing everyone took the picture of their mind map they created. 

DING DONG.......Breaktime🍲😋🥘

As soon as our hunger died away we logged into the next session of Maths, where we learnt about bar graphs, the lesson was so interesting and something new for the day. We were so involved that we missed the 15 mins break ooopsssy.....still we didn't get enough time to finish our work. Now time for the guest lecture by Mr. Ajay from senior school and he also teaches French, there we were surprised to know that Mr. Ajay does not speak only one language but 8 more languages isn't it coooool🆒. We got to know that social well being has many elements example: self-esteem (high/low), personality (timid/bold), number of languages one speak (I would love to be a polyglot!!). As time flew away we came across Mr Ajay telling us that we had less time and we had to finish the last case study. In the ending, we also had to vote who would present in the "Teachers day assembly". I nearly won but Ziyan took it away in the last minute from the boy's side and it was Tamara unanimously from the girl's side. I congratulate them.

End of another long day and also the end of an awesome week, but today is not your last day with me😜


Sincerely,

Yashvin.

P.S: Enjoy your weekend and come back with full energy.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tuesday Highlights 29 September

FRIDAY'S HIGHLIGHTS- 25/9/2020

Mondays highlights 07/09/2020